Friday, June 19, 2009

Results

The appeal result is out....

the answer that i achieve from it is 'DISAPPOINTMENT'

the result is still remain as F

y?

y TARC 1 2 torture me??

did i do anything wrong to u???

just 1 subject

let me go through also tat difficult??

i've been putting in much effort into my studies...

but wat i get is just F for tat 1 damn bloody subject...

tis cause me 1 whole damn year to wait for the next advance intake

how should i wait....

i hope there is some1 who can help me in tis in order for me to proceed

wat should i do now???

tell me...!!!

get tat bastard out of my sights....

1 damn bloody STATISTICS fuck up my life for 1 whole damn year...

HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

KeeKee126 said...

dear...
dun be so sad la...
ok ma???
muacksss....
hmmm....

Blingbling said...

Wish that something good will still happen in this few days and change the current situation lo... duno too down 1st... cheer up dulu lo^^

naku said...

hey..cheer ~~