Sunday, January 10, 2010

City of Nature


Lets c, 2days topic..The City of Nature....

SANDAKAN, Sabah..

days before I went there...

I thought it'll be like City but not as good as KL for sure...

n it end up...

Disastrous...its worst than wat I've expected....

trees r everywhere....not much building...

street lights are dim, crickets sound r everywhere...

n the worse part is....power supply is goin on n off frequently...

omg...tis place is so lame....

a 3days 2nites visits is getting me mad...

but of coz..thr are 2things tat I love over there...

1st which is...U'll nvr get lost in the City....

the route tat u take to go from point A to point B

is also the road for u to get back from point B to point A

tats not the thing u can get over here at kl

as thr are only a few roads there...

2nd thing..which is the room tat i'm staying..

woohooo.....i jz love it.....although is kinda small...

but...its so comfortable...

tis are the picts of my room...


Tis is the TV set, dressing table n the closet...

Tis will be the place to sit n enjoy the serene environment outside

and tis is of coz the perfect bed to sleep...


I gotta say tat...

tis place is very suitable for ppl who wanna find peace or serene environment...

as for me...hell no...

I was hoping for the 3days to end as quick as possible...

in order to get back here....

still prefer the life here, although is kind of rush n noisy.....

enjoy it alot....

hahaha...

tats it for now...

n btw the hotel name is 1 Utama...

omfg...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

1 comment:

KeeKee126 said...

wow.. happy trip at 1Utama oh...!!!
enjoy ur shopping time thr?
i guess... shopping wif trees rite...
hehe...